interco and super swampers

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

interco and super swampers

Post by bwenny247 »

Split topic-HJ
wamason wrote:If they made a 32x10.5x15, that would probably be a good choice :)
how about these :wink: they come in 32X10.50 :D

or these
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
Blaze One
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Blaze One »

who are those tires made by ?
[size=75]1995 Chevy Blazer 2dr 4x4 Limited Edition [/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

They look like Interco tires. Super Swampers to be more specific.
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

for a daily driver those would wear fast
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Not to mention having the mother of all road hums :lol: And a rough ride :)
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
Blaze One
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Blaze One »

I agree , i wouldn't want those specific tires , just something in that size would be good , I thought since they made that style , then maybe they would make other tread patterns too . i don't think so though , I have not had time to check .
[size=75]1995 Chevy Blazer 2dr 4x4 Limited Edition [/size]
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

yep, those are interco and super swampers.
here's the site
http://www.intercotire.com/site24.php

they have more traditional size tires 33X10.50, 31X10.50...etc in other patterns too. coffee has the TrXus Mud Terrains in 33X12.50

...but we're getting away from the original topic, lol...sorry henry :oops:

Fixed when I split this topic :mg: -HJ
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

ive got the SSRs and love them. they do not ride how they look. road noise? bahh, just in case you didnt know road noise is cool. people move out of the way because they think theres an aiplane coming by so it acually helps you out. but serously the noise isnt that bad. i would say they were a lil bit louder than my MTRs that i had be4. our stock stero systems can take care of the noise no problem. wet weather traction is better than my MTRs that i had be4. i have to really mash it to break em loose on wet pavement. offroad traction rocks! dry pavement is not bad at all. the only time i feel the lugs is when im going 5mph or slower.
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

GeorgesBlazah wrote:ive got the SSRs and love them. they do not ride how they look. road noise? bahh, just in case you didnt know road noise is cool. people move out of the way because they think theres an aiplane coming by so it acually helps you out. but serously the noise isnt that bad. i would say they were a lil bit louder than my MTRs that i had be4. our stock stero systems can take care of the noise no problem. wet weather traction is better than my MTRs that i had be4. i have to really mash it to break em loose on wet pavement. offroad traction rocks! dry pavement is not bad at all. the only time i feel the lugs is when im going 5mph or slower.
I dunno about the road noise thing :lol: I let a conservation officer talk me into a set of wranglers on a government bronco. I had been running wranglers but these were a different style. I do remember that they were directional. At 70 mph there was no way to carry on a coversation :( I didn't think I would ever wear those da_n things out :shock:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

probably the old wrangler MTs....they sucked! :P
chumley
Crew
Crew

Post by chumley »

Something else to think about- bias ply tires and cold= flat spots. I've had several sets on different vehicles. The humming never bothered me, actually kinda liked it. But the first 5-10 min. on a cold morning always sucked until the tires warmed up and the flat spots went away. Just my .02
[size=75]98 4dr Blazer 5"TM 2"bl 33"BFG AT Flowmaster w/ duals http://community.webshots.com/user/chumleyd8
-Stupidity should be painful-[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

mickey thompson has 32s
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

the SSRs are raidlas, i think the other oens pictured are TSL bias plys cause the shoulder lugs are spread pretty far apart.