New shocks

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Jeff
Crew
Crew

New shocks

Post by Jeff »

Hey guys,

Finally getting a chance to order my Bilsteins!!! I found them at eshocks.com for $239.00 shipped. Do you gus think that's a fair price?
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

yeah thats a good price with shipping included
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Sounds good to me. I need to get new ones. I still have the original factory shocks at 54,000 miles. Yeah, you can get sea-sick riding in my truck! I was slamming the suspension stops at both ends of the travel on that trip Saturday. Not fun.
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

you can have my stock shocks rusty only about 20000 miles on them :)
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

jeff024 wrote:you can have my stock shocks rusty only about 20000 miles on them :)
I think you said that Saturday if I remember right! Thanks but I'm not going to be that cheap! :lol:

It's funny but I raved about the trip Saturday so much to Mrs Rusty and she got all excited and wants to go next time. She might even let me spend a little money on new shocks and maybe even new tires! Now I'm excited! :lol:
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

not to encourage you to take advantage of mrs. rusty but if she give you an inch take a mile before she can blink for example
honey you can get new shox....so your gonna need a couple dual shock mounting brackets and 6-8 shocks
hmm well maybe it is time that we put some new tires on the truck mrs rusty...(mrs rusty replies) well if you need new tires thats alright you go ahead and get what you need...well you would have to get something that you know is gonna keep your family safe so you will buy the coolest most expensive tire on the market

hahahaha :evil:
-mrs rust if you read this i apoligize in advance hehe
Jeff
Crew
Crew

Post by Jeff »

:D Well per the good ol UPS tracking, the new shocks should be in tomorrow. I cant wait!!! Maybe I will be driving a truck instead of a ship on the rolling seas again.