PRO COMP TIRE SEPARATION

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

PRO COMP TIRE SEPARATION

Post by HenryJ »

Ripoff report.com

The guy who posted this information has a beef with 4 Wheel Parts, so that may temper the information.

There have been problems with 4 Wheel Parts in the past. I can not say that their service has inflamed this complaint, but just be aware of it.

I do not have personal experience with the Procomp tires. My neighbor ran a set for a while and they performed well. I have run other Cooper tires and their quality is good.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

seems like problems with pro comp tires and 4 wheel parts!!!!!
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Im not sure what thread I posted in but awhile ago I had stated a problem with Pro Comps comming apart.
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

I have a few friends running Pro Comp tires (X-Terrain & Mud Terrain) with no problems. Maybe some of the older tires (early mfg. dates) had this problem? :? I have dealt with 4 Wheel Parts several times with no complaints other than they are slow to ship parts.

Steve
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

4wheel online had them for sale buy 2 get 2 free when i was in the desert and i was just out of funds the wife then sure knew how to total a bank account immagine my sadness when i realized i was 7 dollars short of a full set oh well its laughable now :lol: