anyone know where to find a 5" tm lift?

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

jeffc
Crew
Crew

anyone know where to find a 5" tm lift?

Post by jeffc »

i've had a 5"trailmaster lift on order for 3 weeks from a local shop and they have no idea when i'll be getting. i've called every large mail order 4x4 supplier that sells trailmaster trying to find this lift (ntw,rocky mountain susp,desert rat,tyres int.) and none of them have it in stock or can even tell me how long it would take for them to get it. does anyone know of a shop or mail order supplier that has them in stock? if i have to wait i'd probably be better of just getting the superlift and selling the body lift i've got sitting in the box at home. i can't stand this waiting stuff. i've got the tires wheels mounted and ready to go. i just need a lift kit!
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Brad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Brad »

Call TM and ask for Kevin in Tech. You might have to hold for a while but he is very good. I spoke with him before during and after my lift. He can tell you whats up.

Brad
Freinds don't let freinds crank torsion bars.
jeffc
Crew
Crew

Post by jeffc »

first i want to say thanks for the info. i spent some time on the phone with trailmaster today and i didn't get good news. they said the soonest my kit would ship to the distributor is the end of the month and then i still might not get one of the kits that they ship out. so i went to the local shop and got my deposit back and i decided i'll try and be patient for the superlift to get released. the way things are at trailmaster i'll bet i can get the superlift sooner than i can get their kit anyway. then i won't need a bodylift to clear my tires.
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by KCustom »

I know that you will be very happy you made that decision.....The SL kit is smokin!!!!!! and you will have 6 inches of lift instead of 4!
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

I had mine on order for 2 months with tyres1 until I called ntw online, they had like 5 in stock and I recieved it the next week. Very pleased with that company :D

www.ntwonline.com
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
d44/d60 5.13's, atlas 3.8
[/size]