HEY , ROCK

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

ZIGGY K
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

HEY , ROCK

Post by ZIGGY K »

Rock,you're running 15x8 rims with 4.25 back spacing; pushing the wheel out 2 3/4" MORE than stock plus the rubber . Now, with just trimming an inch off the front fenders ,under normal driving, you're not getting any rub??? The reason i'm asking is because i want to run a 4" back spacing 15x7 wheel on my C.C. with 31"s. i trimmed an inch and a half off my fenders and have a 2" B.L. Just want to make the right move .
RocK
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by RocK »

yes

15x8 with 4.25 backspacing With the wheel turned all the way i have about a 1/4 inch from the tire to the wheel well in the front. I have no lift as of yet. But dern it.....dern, lol.....i went through a gas station and got the look from about 30 people as i went over the whoopties for the fuel tanks and rubbed er good. So embarrassed I had to loudly state "lift next week". So the PA body lift is on the way. LMAO.

By the way HJ has some pics of my wheels in a private viewing when he has givin me the OK I'll post them...... :)

oooooooohhhhh secrets J/K HJ
[size=75]2002 GMC Sonoma ZR-5

"Watch This"

Roof Rack Lights, Air box mod, 31x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, 2 inch rear spacers, Skidz Fender flares, 2 inch body lift.[/size]