super lift prices question

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

super lift prices question

Post by 2bunik »

I know someone mentioned on this site not to post prices.. However everyone is here to help each other out in which ever way possible.. So what do you say we post companies and prices? :)
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Getting close to 300 members should begin to grab a little attention. I may be older but, will leve thos sort of things up to ones with experience :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Are you in the market?

Try this topic- ordered my superlift from 4 wheel parts wholesalers today
jeffc wrote:...the best price $1585.00

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

When I saw that price in the other topic, It started turning gears in my head really quick like. so for that kind of price yes I am in the market.. I am out of the market as soon as the price reaches 2,000.. I also wanted a topic that could be searched for and have info readilly available for other folks.. oh and brule your helping install when it does get ordered... unless of course you dodn't have time .. when it does get ordered!..
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

2bunik wrote:...your helping install when it does get ordered...
I think that could be arranged for a trade ;)

I have a west facing wall of the garage in need of a Hotrodder's Garage mural ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

prices...

Post by KCustom »

there was a thread on a GP for the SL kit and if I remember it was around $1600 or so...Suspension Specilist
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...