superlift kit release date?

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

keithb2077

superlift kit release date?

Post by keithb2077 »

has anyone heard anything more about when the superlift kit will be for sale? kcustom said that they were hoping to start production by august 1st, but when does that mean i could actually order one?
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

I was told the same thing. I called Meadowlands4wd in East Rutherford NJ about 3 weeks ago looking to get a suspension lift, and the lady there told me that they dont think there is a lift out yet for our trucks. She said the guy who does the lift would call me back the next day with a date for when the lift would be available and when i should bring my truck in. And I have never heard back from them, and its been 3 weeks. I think around August im going to call back and hopefully the lift will be out by then.
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Call Superlift...

Post by KCustom »

You could call Superlift...
1-318-397-3000
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Talked to Superlift today....

Post by KCustom »

I talked to Superlift today about the Kit release date...Everything is almost complete. They are finishing up on the instructions and are in production on the parts for the kits. They hope to have them shipping in a couple of weeks....
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
keithb2077

Post by keithb2077 »

thanks for the update. i cant wait for the kit to come out. im starting school again soon so i am going to have to put it on during a long weekend or something, but im still stoked. anyone have a suggestion as to where to get it the cheapest? anyone still interested in a group purchase?
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

How much do you guys think the kit will cost?
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I would think comprable to the ZR2 or Fullsize lifts - $1400 - $1600. The kits don't appear to include much in the way of extra parts that the other lifts don't have.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

God I cant wait for that lift... Im going to call my shop on monday to see if they have em yet
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

I called...

Post by KCustom »

I called SL on Friday to check on bushing for my steering stabilizer and they said that they were doing a press release on the kit.....There is going to be another very cool accessorie for our trucks shown SEMA show in November in addition to the skid plate and lift...I can not say what because they asked me not to...but it will be very cool. I will ask if I can put up a picture when they ship them to me to put on the truck.
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

Well, I just got off the line with superlift because i called Meadowlands 4wd to go and get the lift done there and they said the lift wasnt out yet. So, i called Superlift and they told me they dont expect the lift to be out for another 1-2 months!!.. They also said they dont even have a part number for the lift yet. Also, the guy told me the pricing will be the same as the ZR2 lift which isnt too bad. Welp, my wait for a lift just got longer
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: I called...

Post by adrenalnjunky »

KCustom wrote:I called SL on Friday to check on bushing for my steering stabilizer and they said that they were doing a press release on the kit.....There is going to be another very cool accessorie for our trucks shown SEMA show in November in addition to the skid plate and lift...I can not say what because they asked me not to...but it will be very cool. I will ask if I can put up a picture when they ship them to me to put on the truck.
You can't tell us, but we can play....

Guess Those Mods!!!!

My guess - Either more undercarraige skidplates (Superlift owns a metal etching/cutting company called Metalworks I think right there on their new facility's premises.) Or Hopefully, a nice set of ARB-style custom bumpers.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
ccemswjulian

Post by ccemswjulian »

Im really getting tired of waiting for this lift. I wish that I didn't even know about it now... or at least until the day before I can actually order one.
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

me too!!!
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

release...

Post by KCustom »

I talked to SL last night and I was told less that one month...They are building kits as we speak and are hoping to be welding them in the next couple of days...they are suposed to have a press release on the dates any day now.
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

ahh ok... sounds good
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

Forgot to add, but when i called my local shop (Meadowlands 4wd) they told me theres a $1800 charge for an exhaust mod they have to do with this new lift. Does anyone know what the mod is for the exhaust that could possibly blow me 1800 bucks?
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

No, and neither can they.

Sounds like you need a new shop. they offered you a special deal to flush and refill your headlight fluid lately?

Any time someone quotes me a $1800 pricetag, they better damn well explain exactly what it is.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Actually -- I'm fairly sure I know what the exhaust mod is now that I think about it.....From Quickbiker's website on his TM 5" install:
http://bikesn4x4s.com/pages/liftinstall/index.htm
Here he had to have the exhaust tube cut and reworked a lil to clear his front driveshaft...

Again, it's not a $1800 job -- it's more like $50-100 at a local muffler shop.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
kwalsh
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kwalsh »

Hey Coda,

try these guys, they're next to Raceway Park. I plan on contacting them if I can't install the SL 6" myself.

www.kodiakcustoms.com
Last edited by kwalsh on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]"Pain = weakness leaving the body."[/size]
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

O thats good.. im only in Cranford so its closer than meadowlands... do you know anyone thats brought anything there and what they have to say about them?
keithb2077

Post by keithb2077 »

anyone have any new info? the release date is getting close, has anyone seen the press release yet? im hoping this kit is gonna be out on time, i dont know if i can wait any longer. ive got the money burning a hole in my pocket and a new a/v system in my blazer is sounding pretty sweet right now.
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

release date...

Post by KCustom »

The kit is released as of friday.....I talked with the head engineer on friday and he told me that he was releasing the kit. I would expect a press release this week.....
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

hey guys,
been reading everything on the sl for about 2 months now and i have been dying to read exactly what kc put up i know we all were do you know as to which years it fits bc i have an 04 and i just want to one shot one kill and get er done by a shop but if the years dont line up they wont do it i mean im all for doing it myself but i live in alaska and by the time it is warm enough to do it i may be back in iraq let me know i check everyday thanks guys this site is a dream come true
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Year range...

Post by KCustom »

I have been told that they will publish that it fits 95 thru 04....
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

answer to my prayers thanks man i think im gonna call just to double check the year but you brought me hope and ill bring you guys some of the baddest pictures of me trashing it in denali state park in ak if it works out
mickm
Regular
Regular

Post by mickm »

Superlift's new S-10-6" kit has been released for production. Parts should be arriving at dealers with the next 4-5 weeks.

Superlift will be making a formal announcement any day now, but since I have been reading this site for the past few months, I thought I would give you an official word.

The kit is set to applicate 1995 and newer models only. This is due in large to the fact that this kit does not ask the installer to cut away major support from OE brackets.

Overall design is in keeping with Superlift's new F.I.T. series concept but also contains design perimeters that have not been broached before.
While the basic kit is fairly easy to install, very strong with high tech eye appeal, the addition of options including aluminum-gas shocks and a stainless steel brush guard serve as icing on the cake.

There has ben extensive ride quality testing on this platform, and all who have driven the new kit agree that the ride is equal to if not better than stock.

I hope this answers your questions. I feel confident that if you add this kit to your S-10 the end result will be well worth the wait.

Mike M.
Lead Design Engineer, S-10 platform
Superlift Suspension Systems
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

Very Cool 8) Thanks Mike.

How can I convince the wife that I must have this lift???

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Retep wrote:Very Cool 8) Thanks Mike.
I'll second that! :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Thanks Mike

Post by KCustom »

Thanks Mike....Superlift Rules!!!!!!!
keithb2077

Post by keithb2077 »

thanks! my prayers have been answered. time to get on the horn with my local shops and try to get one of them to order the right kit( i have a feeling im gonna be saying "non-zr2" quite a bit). have fun with your installs and make sure to post when you get your kit!
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

:thumb: Yehaaw, it's about time some get's an official susp lift for our trucks. Now, if you superlift guys can come up with an SFA kit for us hardcore wheelers, you'd be my hero. Is that too much to ask? :?
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

Finally my dreams are coming true!!!! Thanks mike!!!
malkavian
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by malkavian »

ahhh so if its a lift kit for a non zr2 4wd s-10 it will work on the crew cab then?
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

yep, but it looks like SuperLift is gonna be worth the wait, and the only other true "option in the Trailmaster which requires frame working and bending and removing, ill cut most anything on my truck, cept my frame, its there for a reason, i dont wanna find out what that reason is, you know what i mean
[size=75]Driver carries no money, he's a Government employee[/size]
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

just reminding myself to call superlift, im calling them in a few hours when they open up, yall will know what i know when i know
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

i just got off the phone with Superlift, i dont remember who i talked to and honestly i told him at start i would not quote him so i wouldnt give you his name any way, but i will tell you the good and bad of the conversation. the lift will be made, they will lose to much money if they dont, however, this delivered by crap is pulled out of nowhere, there is no date, there is not even a month yet, the guy said hopefully in a month, he at first said before the end of the year but when i asked him if he guaranteed that he backed out, he really just didnt want to promise anything, guys, the lift is coming, it will be worth it, but it aint here yet, it will be priced around the same as ZR2 6in, it will have steering stabilizer and dual shocks plus a few more things, but maybe not right of the bat, like i said before, still waiting
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I thought Hoss Jr's truck had a production version of the kit?

I mean there are at least 2 trucks with the kit now - KCustom's prototype, and hoss's.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by KCustom »

Keep in mind that Mike M does work for Superlift....The kit is in production and will ship in a couple of weeks....Here is the quote from his post......

mickm wrote:Superlift's new S-10-6" kit has been released for production. Parts should be arriving at dealers with the next 4-5 weeks.

Superlift will be making a formal announcement any day now, but since I have been reading this site for the past few months, I thought I would give you an official word.

The kit is set to applicate 1995 and newer models only. This is due in large to the fact that this kit does not ask the installer to cut away major support from OE brackets.

Overall design is in keeping with Superlift's new F.I.T. series concept but also contains design perimeters that have not been broached before.
While the basic kit is fairly easy to install, very strong with high tech eye appeal, the addition of options including aluminum-gas shocks and a stainless steel brush guard serve as icing on the cake.

There has ben extensive ride quality testing on this platform, and all who have driven the new kit agree that the ride is equal to if not better than stock.

I hope this answers your questions. I feel confident that if you add this kit to your S-10 the end result will be well worth the wait.

Mike M.
Lead Design Engineer, S-10 platform
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

True....

Post by KCustom »

Yes, the kit that was done on Hoss's truck is a pre-production kit....the jigs are complete from what I am told and the kits are being built as we speak......there has been a third truck that the kit has been put on that is not on the forum as well.....
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Do you know if the 3rd crew it's on is local to the West Monroe area? I havent seen it yet. May run by their building sometime.

Skyjacker has all their demo vehicles displayed out in front of thier building usually, but it's right on Interstate 20, you can't really see SL's facility unless you know where to look.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Crew...

Post by KCustom »

I believe that the truck belongs to a Service manager for the GMC or Chevy dealer in Ruston......
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I think they need to "prototype" one on a Blazer -- specifically a 2000 model -- I think I have one they can borrow.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
malkavian
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by malkavian »

still nothing on there web site.. . patience :lol:
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

Is oct 19th still the shipping date?
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

I have....

Post by KCustom »

I have a call in to them......I will post when I get a call back. :?:
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

alright KC... give me the good news!!! please!!!!!
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

anything yet????
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by KCustom »

I talked to them this morning....I will be getting a call back to see if they are ready to go....
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

awesome.. im crossing my fingers....
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

just a few hours, this feels like christmas and i'm not even buying one for a while, i girlfriend/fiancee was asking me today if i was going to buy my lift when i got home, i was tempted to say yes, but warranty goes first, then comes the lift
Mr.ZR5
Regular
Regular

Post by Mr.ZR5 »

Just got off the phone with superlift and they said that it would be late november maybe even early december before it is out. He said they are waiting for all the parts and printing of the instructions.
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

holy sh*t!!!!!! this is a mess over there at superlift.. they really need to get on the same god damn page :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

--thats it.. im done waiting.. im going to call and get my body lift and 31's then ill get the SL this spring or something when I know its defin out
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Not to sound like an ass,

But aren't you getting just a little too wound up over a product, that you're lucky to even know exists?

It's not like they're personally doing anything to upset you. Buy the kit right now, or buy it in a month in a half, is that month and a half going to be that big of a deal? I think in the long run, you'll be a lot happier with a suspensionlift and 31/32's than a BL and barely running 31's.

Personally I would rather know that nothing was rushed, and there are good comprehensive instructions, than end up with the horror stories I hear about the Truckin Suspensions lifts coming with all kinds of wrong parts, and parts not fitting when they did show up. Nothing would suck more than getting a lift half-installed on your truck, then realizing that widget #4 didn't get put in your box, or was never actually tested on a real life vehicle, and doesn't work on yours. Then your truck is down for a couple of weeks sitting in a shop, or your garage, or a buddys garage, waiting for the stuff to make everything work.

If you're that bad off go order the TM lift--I think 2 people on the board have gotten TM lifts in that past month or so, it appears the new TM owners have them in stock again.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

how about, just as a suggestion, nobody but Kcustom puts any dates out, he seems to have the inside scoop, so at least let him say what he has to say, any company is going to progect thier delivery date, that way when they dont say that they will be in stores on the 19th, stuff doesnt work but the y put them out on monday the 22nd, but since they said 19th and didnt come thur, people get pissed off and go buy something else, now if they say 30th, expect the 19th, and deliver the 22nd, are you gonna know any different? Nope, so lets hear what the guy on the inside has to say, then we can trash talk SuperLift all the way up till the day that they actually do release the lift, then we will all be happy again because everything is going our way.

HenryJ you need a sarcastic emoticons, and add it here
What did you have in mind :roll: ;) -HJ

but really, lets see what Kcustom has to say
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

yea i did get a little mad last night..... im cooled off now and prob going to wait the etra month or watever it is for it :)
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

ITS WORTH THE WAIT :D

I even had to wait a couple months for my trailmaster.

At first I thought the body lift and 2" susp would be enough but it didn't satisfy me at all. Now I am satisfied, but only after the trailmaster kit.
I thought about getting the suplerlift kit but didnt know if it would work with the 2" susp. lift I already had, and people had done it before so I went with what I knew would work.
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
d44/d60 5.13's, atlas 3.8
[/size]
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

just so i am straight on this you have, 2in suspension SL, 5in suspension TM, and 2 body lift PA, so s total current lift of 9ins of lift, am i reading correct
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

Yep and it still barely fits my 33's, pathetic huh.

most of it is my fault because I picked 15x10 wheels with 12.5 wide tires with only 3.5 inch backspacing. If I would have picked 15x8's with about 4.5 backspacing and some 10 or 11.5 inch wide tires I'm sure they would fit a lot better. But now that I have cut it enough not to have to worry about rubbing it is awesome b/c I can throw some insane rooster tails :evil:
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
[/size]
Mr.ZR5
Regular
Regular

Post by Mr.ZR5 »

is there a way to get someone from Superlift to put a post on the forum so we can all get the same info from the same person at the same date and time. Just a thought. I will still wait for superlift to come out with theirs. I think i will be much happier with the payoff.
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

KC have you heard anything from Superlift?
mickm
Regular
Regular

Post by mickm »

Hello,
As SEMA quickly approaches, little time is available for surfing forums but I know you are anxious to have a "qualified" update from Superlift.
You asked for it, here it is...

New S-10 brackets are on the shelves "now". However shipping has been delayed due to shock availability. The S-10 platform is space restrictive therefore, a custom shock was developed for this vehicle. This kit will be available with two different shock configurations. However, production time for one of these was delayed by our manufacturer.

The good news is, as of today, the initial order has been shipped !
While I cannot give you a specific day of the month S-10 kits will ship to distributors, I can tell you we are just as anxious for you to have these as you are.

It takes many many hours by many people to take a project from the proverbial drawing board to your door step.
Delayed shipping dates are nothing exclusive to Superlift, they are an unavoidable factor that every manufacturing company deals with.

This kit is like no other available and Superlift has taken every step possible to ensure that every aspect of this kit is held to our high standard for fit, function and finish.

As a solid shipping date is available I will personally post it here.
I hope this answers your questions.

We appreciate you patients and feel confident that the tortures of your wait will be greatly overshadowed by the enjoyment of new Superlift Suspension System.

Sincerely,
MikeM
Lead Design Engineer/S-10 platform
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

Now that we have a lead design engineer, can I poke you with a couple questions? :D

For the ifs is the lift only drop down brackets or does it include new upper control arms too?

Will everybody need a new front driveshaft?

can the new 6" superlift be combined with the old 2" superlift (new upper control arms and shackles) like we have been doing with the trailmaster lift?

Thanks a lot for your help and advice,

Paul
[/size]
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

mhm i see i see
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

coffeedrnkr wrote:Now that we have a lead design engineer, can I poke you with a couple questions? :D

For the ifs is the lift only drop down brackets or does it include new upper control arms too?

Will everybody need a new front driveshaft?

can the new 6" superlift be combined with the old 2" superlift (new upper control arms and shackles) like we have been doing with the trailmaster lift?

Thanks a lot for your help and advice,

Paul
My 2 cents on your questions -- but I am no authority, and no, I wasn't asked :-)

It is a dropdown bracket design -- KC and Hoss have not indicated that they have non-stock control arms. I know that the fullsize FIT designs do use all of the stock control arms.

Driveshavt -- I can't see anyone needing a driveshaft made up -- drop down brackets drop the diff, and front suspension, the driveshaft angles shouldn't get much off from the stock parameters. None of the TM lifted people have mentioned needing a new shaft, unless they have broken one, and those breakages I believe are from the stock unit being weak, not a problem with the design on the lifts.

Combining the SL 2" lift (control arms, and TB reindexers) - I don't see why you couldn't combine it, because the drop brackets are designed to work with the stock control arms, and the torsion bars are dropped as well, so in theory your 2" stuff should bolt up too, unless you had to modify the stock bracketry to make them work in the first place. although with that 2" setup's track record, and general bad opinion elsewhere on the web, I would probably sell the parts on ebay, and go with the new lift by itself. Aren't you already having problems with yor steering and alignment? Your ifs front end isn't going to stand up to much offroading with anything bigger than your 33's that you have now, going to 35's will likely be a nightmare. You can't even gear that front end properly for 35's - 4.11's might be ok. I can't find the 4.56 gears anymore for the front end - if you can, then that might be a possiblity.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

Ya I already have all my lift done, if I do anything else Im doing a sas.

I was just asking b/c I debated on getting the superlift when I ordered mine but already had the 2" and knew that the tm would work with it, and since we had a lead design engineer to ask questions I was curious to know if it would or not.

I asked about the front driveshaft b/c with the 5" my shaft was almost touching the outer cup that it is in so I thought for sure 6" would need a new driveshaft.

I had to replace my front driveshaft b/c the clip on the boot rubbed on the outer boot and put a hole in it, which there wasnt too much I could do as far as fixing a pressed in boot.
[/size]
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

shaft

Post by KCustom »

The SL kit drops the front diff so that the drive shaft as well as all other factory specs are kept in tact......
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

Just called my local shop and they told me they dont think that the lift is out yet or being shipped.. He told me they will call Superlift and get back to my later today... Hopefully i can itleast order it... *fingers crossed*
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

Coda wrote:Just called my local shop and they told me they dont think that the lift is out yet or being shipped.. He told me they will call Superlift and get back to my later today... Hopefully i can itleast order it... *fingers crossed*
The superlift design engineer posted about 6 posts up, less than 2 days ago explaining what the status of the lift is. His username is MickM. He stated there that the lift is waiting on the shocks which have been shipped from thier manufacturer, and that the lift kits obviously weren't shipping as of yet.

He said he will post here when they have a firm ship date.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by KCustom »

As I understand it the kits will ship to the dealers as soon as the shocks arive to finish the kits........I would try to get one on order.
jeffc
Crew
Crew

Post by jeffc »

does anyone know how many kits were/will be made in superlifts first production run of this lift?
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

not a clue....

Post by KCustom »

I think that the usual number on first run parts is around 250, that being said I really do not have a clue....all of the parts are finished and packaged waiting on shocks from what I am told.
Maximous
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Maximous »

hey if you have the bilstein's will you have to take them off and use the superlift custom shocks
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Maximous wrote:hey if you have the bilstein's will you have to take them off and use the superlift custom shocks
I would think so.
On the bright side, it really should not be too hard to find a buyer for the Bilsteins.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

anyone have any new intel? we should really get like an update email going everyday... Just something so i dont have to bother you good people everday with my 5 year old " are we there yet" questions.
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by KCustom »

I am pretty sure that the dealers are taking orders for the kits......