Need wheel help...

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Need wheel help...

Post by KCustom »

I need some help finding a couple of things...

Recomendations on wheels, I need 17 x 8s with a 5.5" back spacing (brands ect.)
I need to know what size spacers that I need to move the rear tires out to match the front....
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

I'm not too keen on rims but if you want to push the rears out, maybe order rims with 1.25" backspacing more than the fronts. I've got 1.25" rear spacers and the rear treads the same as the front. You will not be able to rotate your tires normally if you get different offset rims
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Who sell the spacers

Post by KCustom »

Who sell the spacers?

Thanks
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Who sell the spacers

Post by Retep »

KCustom wrote:Who sell the spacers?

Thanks
Look here

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

How thick...

Post by KCustom »

What is the proper thickness to match the front?

Thanks
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: How thick...

Post by Retep »

KCustom wrote:What is the proper thickness to match the front?

Thanks
I believe the front track is 2 inches wider than the rear. 1.25 to 1.5 spacers would be good to even it out. I think they make them as thick as 2.5 inches, so the choice is yours.
I have 1.3 inch spacers and it looks much better than without.

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]