Warm behind when not wanted!

Anything related to the stock drivetrain, engine, transmission, axles, wheels...

Moderator: F9K9

Jim

Warm behind when not wanted!

Post by Jim »

How many of you all with power seats have cooked your backside by bumping the switch on a warm day :evil: STUPID :roll: location for that thing,I just now put the fuse back in for the winter, figured I'd vent a little on this forum :lol:

The fix would be a lock button in the middle of the rocker switch that needs to be depressed before you could move it, like some cameras have.
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

Yeah, happened to my pass. seat as someone on that side must have been playing with the button while adjusting the seat. The Pass. seat heat does not turn on unless the seatbelt is on. That's when someone later was riding on a long trip and thought it was really hot! he sat in the seat for an hour until he realized that the heated seat was on. He thought cause it was leather seats, it was heated by the sun(hot weekend)! Funny. Yeah, not a great place to put the buttons since you can't tell if they are on unless you open the door or know that the middle is off. It would have been nice if it was on the door or center console. On that note, it would have been nice if the shifter was in the center console like in the SUVs too.

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

hahaha, you goofy guys with your leather heated seats :lol: thats what you get for being pre madonnas :lol: :lol: j/k
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]