Driverside NON ZR5 rear fender flare FS

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

Crewjoe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Driverside NON ZR5 rear fender flare FS

Post by Crewjoe »

I have 1 driverside rear NON ZR5 flare for sale. I switched to ZR5 flares on my crew then was offered the right amount of cash for the truck...it's gone now...The mounting plates are all good but one. They will need the studs pressed out and good ones installed. Was an easy task with just a vise and a socket and they pressed out pretty easy. Just install the metric bolt of proper length and you are in business...did the ZR5 flares I bought. Not sure what the flare is worth to someone but open to real offers...plus you pay shipping or pick up. Best way to reach me is by text with S10 flare in the subject line so I know what the text is about. 317-750-0996. Or you can call between the hours of 4pm and 10:30pm any day. Or email me at Jsimon63@aol.com I will post an actual photo of the flare if I can get it out of the box under the tonneau cover I have posted...it's in the back of my Dodge ram. Here is a photo of it still on the truck.
2001 Chevy S10 Crew Cab Completely stock...so far
1999 Dodge Durango Dana 44 front axle, 9" Ford rear axle, Mitsubishi 4 cyl Turbo diesel conversion
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD with all the tweeks