04CrewVT s10 garage sale

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

04CrewVT s10 garage sale

Post by 04crewvt »

I still have a few things left if anyone can use them - Best offer that covers shipping and a few bucks more and their yours before I start dropping them in the trash barrel. No room to store them any more and need to free up cash and space

Prices lowered need this stuff gone!

Energy Suspension PU rear spring bushing upgrade kit with hardware. $25 . CompleteValue 3" rear spacers - $30/pair shipped ( studs might need replacing they have been outdoors but spacers are still nice)

Wet Okolie Neoprene Seat Covers black and grey front buckets and rear bench 6 piece set with cleaning kit. Drivers seat has some fading/staining and some claw marks from my stupid cat and one elastic strap buckle is broken passenger and rear seat covers are clean. NEW these run $480 Sell for - $50+ shipping

Electrochromic rear view mirror - No wire harness $25 + Shipping
Full center console for the earlier trucks with the cassette deck in the lower console - $40 + shipping
Set of Deluxe extended visors for a dark charcoal interior. - $10 + shipping
Last edited by 04crewvt on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:17 am, edited 9 times in total.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: 04CrewVT s10 garage sale

Post by 14x4 »

I'm sorry to see the crew go. I'll be checking back to see what else you've got.
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

04crewvt wrote:Ok gang since the crew is gone I have items I no longer need. I will be posting as I get them ready to sell.

1st up - Hypertech Power Programmer #30022 04-06GM trucks, Hummer 4.3L/4.8/5.3/6.0/8.1 New price $279 sell for $190 OBRO ships vis USPS priority flat mail box. Unit has been flashed back to original settings and is like new in box with all paperwork. I take paypal (please no Credit Card payments it costs me too much to take them) or personal checks (sorry but they will have to clear before shipment).
If this still isnt sold by my next pay check ill be interested. Have to find a way to reprogram for the axle swap
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

paintballrocker wrote:
04crewvt wrote:Ok gang since the crew is gone I have items I no longer need. I will be posting as I get them ready to sell.

1st up - Hypertech Power Programmer #30022 04-06GM trucks, Hummer 4.3L/4.8/5.3/6.0/8.1 New price $279 sell for $190 OBRO ships vis USPS priority flat mail box. Unit has been flashed back to original settings and is like new in box with all paperwork. I take paypal (please no Credit Card payments it costs me too much to take them) or personal checks (sorry but they will have to clear before shipment).
If this still isnt sold by my next pay check ill be interested. Have to find a way to reprogram for the axle swap
Not trying to gyp 04crewvt out of a sale but I have to warn you, after my swap my HPP wouldn't work. It's probably something stupid, but I simply couldn't get it to program. Maybe I didn't try hard enough, but the guy who built my truck tried repeatedly and couldn't do it either. Something with the ABS?

:shrug:
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

chances are it was not flashed back to factory before being sold which locks it to the VIN it was programmed to. I guarantee this to work the way its supposed to on a non modified ECM.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

14x4 wrote:...after my swap my HPP wouldn't work. It's probably something stupid, but I simply couldn't get it to program. Maybe I didn't try hard enough, but the guy who built my truck tried repeatedly and couldn't do it either...
You should be able to make it work. Be sure the courtesy lamp or power port fuse is intact. It powers the diagnostic port IIRC.
The ABS is controlled by the BCM , so it should not interfere with PCM programming.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
14x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 14x4 »

04crewvt wrote:chances are it was not flashed back to factory before being sold which locks it to the VIN it was programmed to. I guarantee this to work the way its supposed to on a non modified ECM.
The programmer worked on my truck. It was programmed but I uninstalled it before the swap and when I tried reinstalling it after the swap, it wouldn't work. I was just warning paintballrocker because he just completed his swap. I'm not trying to give them bad publicity! That HPP was AWESOME! I didn't mean to harm your possible sale.
HenryJ wrote:
14x4 wrote:...after my swap my HPP wouldn't work. It's probably something stupid, but I simply couldn't get it to program. Maybe I didn't try hard enough, but the guy who built my truck tried repeatedly and couldn't do it either...
You should be able to make it work. Be sure the courtesy lamp or power port fuse is intact. It powers the diagnostic port IIRC.
The ABS is controlled by the BCM , so it should not interfere with PCM programming.
I will check those things and attempt it.

Sorry to hijack your thread VT.
03 ZR5. 4-Linked Dana 44
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Bump!
northsnoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by northsnoma »

2nd - Energy Suspension PU rear spring bushing upgrade kit with hardware. $40 shipped USPS Priority mail.
Do you know what Main eye O.D. they are intended for?
2002 Sonoma Crew
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

No idea offhand, These were purchased when i first got the truck and was adding shackles to the back but i never installed them. They should fit all s-10's from the 90's till the end of production though as i think they all used the same size. If you need to look up the exact specs the stock number is 3.2129G.
zjrebel
Regular
Regular

Post by zjrebel »

Bump for a great guy to deal with.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

OK Snow tires sold a couple updates on the list. I do have a few odds and ends lying around like an electrochromic rear view mirror, a full center console for the earlier trucks with the cassette deck in the lower console, a set of Deluxe extended visors for a dark charcoal interior. Anyone interested can contact me with an offer.
_STUCKY
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by _STUCKY »

04crewvt wrote:a set of Deluxe extended visors for a dark charcoal interior.
What makes them "deluxe"? I assume a light on the drivers side, and if that's so, is there a wire there already?

04crewvt wrote:2nd - Energy Suspension PU rear spring bushing upgrade kit with hardware. $40 shipped USPS Priority mail.
Does this include the frame bushing (upper shackle)? Or just the spring bushings?
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Includes rear shackle bushing for frame - metal sleeve from factory busing must be reused though.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: 04CrewVT s10 garage for sale

Post by 04crewvt »

Hypertech programmer sold check top of list for new prices on remaining items!
Rinkrat456
Regular
Regular

Post by Rinkrat456 »

Do you still have the extending visors? My driver side visor has a broken mirror latch. My wife does not approve lol.
2002 Sonoma Crew Cab SLS, 4.3L...stock for now.
1996 Sonoma Ext Cab SLS, Iron block LS1 5.7L, 4L65, NP241, D44/D60, E-locker, 37x12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, flat bed, roll bar, 24gal fuel tank...zombie survival vehicle.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

bump
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

Is the electrochromatic rear view mirror the auto dimming mirror?
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

yes that's the one you just need to fab up or snag a wiring harness to install it
ApproachMedium
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ApproachMedium »

ok cool let me look in to that.
Knowledge has no value unless its shared with others.
Exploration Machine- 02' CC V8 swap. 300K+
Portable Roller Coaster- 07' MKV VW GTI
Its another Jeep- 98 TJ
Indigo04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Indigo04 »

04crewvt wrote:yes that's the one you just need to fab up or snag a wiring harness to install it
You can swipe a harness from a blazer, every LT blazer has one. I just got a homelink, electro mirror and a miles readout for the crew from a blazer with a long OHC along with the harness and yes it is a BITCH to remove the the blazer. I have not yet attempted to reinstall anything yet. I think I have like $12 for everything.

Clicky pic for bigger.
2004 Indigo CC, 235/75/15 Cooper Discoverer at3's,shaved TB blade and chopped air box, Big 3, quadbeams, Added G80 and kept my 3.42's, leer shell (my $75 CL score), 3 car seats, Soon to have a 1.5-2" lift t-bar crank and rear shackles.
2000 Blazer LT, TB Mod, Big3, Chopped air box, Quadbeams, and a bunch more crap coming.
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Yup still have everything listed above. I remove as soon as sold. If interested let me know
_STUCKY
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Bump

Post by _STUCKY »

I'm interested in the shackle bushings. :D