Wanted: Subwoofer Box *FOUND

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

npiper
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Wanted: Subwoofer Box *FOUND

Post by npiper »

Hello, I am looking to buy a subwoofer box fitting two 8" subwoofers, one or two 10" subwoofers, or a 12" subwoofer. I know about the SuperCrewSound one and will probably buy that if I cannot find something different that someone made. I know that I could make my own but I don't really have a great idea on how to build one properly and I would rather just buy one from someone who knows what they are doing. So, if anyone is interested in selling any subwoofer boxes like I mentioned that they made or purchased that will fit in my S10 Crew Cab, PM me or reply on this thread and include a price and pictures if possible please. Thanks!

Edit - Bought the RF P3L-S12, thanks a lot green02crew!
Last edited by npiper on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fallvitals
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Wanted: Subwoofer Box

Post by fallvitals »

npiper
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by npiper »

Yes I saw that one but I was hoping to get one to fit a or multiple 12" or 10" subwoofer.
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_575P ... tml?tp=112

this is the 12" sub n box in my CC behind the rear seat. i had to buy the grill cover because the back of the seat would touch the woofer. but with the grill it fits back there good and it THUMPS! btw i removed the rear plastic trim panel to make it fit better. hope this helps
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]
npiper
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by npiper »

I'm definately going to consider that one, is the only thing you had to do to make it fit remove the rear plastic trim panel? Any pictures of it installed? and just of your truck in general? Thanks a lot!
paintballrocker
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by paintballrocker »

heres the sub and box and amp. all i had to do is remove the rear trim peice. the amp is mounted on the back wall with heavy duty velco so i can easily remove it

here it is clean

a flex shot

and after it rained lol

sorry if i hijacked/ showed off too much :D
[size=75]2002 CC, westin push bar with 2 lights, bed cover, custom made cat-back exhaust.......soon a steering stabilizer mod, lift, sounds system[/size]