ONLINE SHOPPING DEALS

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

ONLINE SHOPPING DEALS

Post by F9K9 »

I learned about a site this week to assist those that are looking for deals. It's http://www.gottadeal.com/. It lists sites where you can find the best deals, free shipping and even ones that have coupons available.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Nice find. :thumb: I just picked up 2 TOMTOM Nav3s for $300 on QVC. Its has a smaller screen than my Cobra but I like it a lot. More choices and real EZ to use with the touch screen.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

TomTom maps are pretty good according to my local Staples guy. That is a good recommendation , as he has been pretty helpful in other matters.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I just ordered this from gottadeal. I have been searching for something to hold my folders, cam and pocket recorder in my truck and this fits the bill perfectly.

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Watching Fox and Friends in the AM does provide some good info once and awhile. I usually just listen to it in the mornings while catching up here and doing my java fix :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
purduecrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by purduecrew »

slickdeals.net.... you're welcome :lol:

seriously though, some of the best deals, and its updated by the minute
[size=75]2003 Black CC
Hot Feet Fix - Quad Light Mod - 30x9.5 BFG A/T -PA3's - Boise Spring Works Kit - PCM TUNE
COMING: ?[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Found a 2gb SD card for $3.95 on gotta deal :)

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Compactappliance.com - Open Box Items
I picked up a 12V / 120V 43qt Edgestar refrigerator/ freezer for $286

LA Police Gear - closeouts
Had a great buy on tactical pants. $14.99 a pair for 10 pocket ripstop pants. They fit great.

Sportsman's Guide
You just never know. I have picked up anything from boots to boat covers.

- ThunderII KE7CSK